Are you planning on selling your home this year?
Don't wait until Spring to get your home ready!
- Interview Real Estate Agents
– Make A Plan of To-Do's to break the process down.
– Start packing to make room for buyers. This will help
minimize the packing later too!
✔ 2-3 MONTHS BEFORE LISTING:
- Uncover Issues – get a presale inspection to beat some of
the buyers punch list.
– Tackle Repairs NOW so issues don't scare your potential
✔ 1 MONTH BEFORE LISTING:
- Spruce it up with a fresh coat of paint or update your
curb appeal. Buyers never forget a first impression.
✔ 1-2 WEEKS BEFORE LISTING:
- Deep clean before planting your FOR SALE sign in your yard.
✔ READY, SET, GO!
- Get a head start on the competition so you can be
buyers' first breath of fresh air when Spring hits!