A Real Estate Listing Agreement is generally 6 months to a year. We are giving YOU the opportunity to a #OneWeekListing agreement with us, and if you are not happy with our efforts after the 7 days- FIRE US. There is no cost or no obligation to cancel our agreement. BUT we have proven results to make sure you don’t!
#TheToddSchrothRealEstateTeam goes above and beyond to ensure your listing doesn’t just sit on the MLS with a sign in your yard. We have a proven marketing strategy to get your home sold in the shortest amount of time, for the most money possible.
Our first step is to complete professional photography on your property. More than ever buyers are beginning their home search on the internet and buyers LOVE looking at properties with great pictures. We don’t use iPhones or point and shoot cameras, we get the job done right the first time!
An example of our professional photography marketing efforts.
Marketing remarks are very important when presenting your property online. Along with professional photography, the remarks are very important. Buyers do not want to see a two line remark trying to describe a home. Our team writes a story about your home, the buyer should have an image in their head of the property after reading our room by room description.
We want the most exposure possible on your property! If we have your listing secured in advanced, we place a (paid by us) COMING SOON ad on Facebook and blast with outstanding results. Along with Facebook, we post a COMING SOON ad to Zillow.
An example of our COMING SOON Ad on Zillow.
Facebook is our gold mind right now. Facebook had 1.79 billion monthly active users as of the third quarter of last year. In addition to your properties COMING SOON ad, we post a JUST LISTED ad which hits potential buyers. We understand people don’t go to Facebook to buy a home, but we do know the people who ARE buying homes on Facebook and make sure to reach them when promoting your home. Our Facebook page has proven results when marketing listings, check it out here.
While promoting your property on Facebook, we use a unique feature and that is to build a weblink specific to your home address. Example: We are selling 123 Main Street, we buy the domain of www.123MainStreet.info that links potential buyers to your home information on our website. After buyers register to receive more information, we have their information which enables us to directly contact them and scheduled a showing for your home ASAP!
On top of the internet marketing, we make sure to touch the potential buyers that AREN’T on the web. You’re thinking the same thing I am.. “Who doesn’t use the internet?” Either way, we are getting your property information in front of EVERYONE, web or not. This includes:
- Postcards – sent to potential buyers directly from us
- Custom text rider. Some buyers aren’t quite ready to call an agent directly but if they can text a number to get more information on a property, they will and WE LET THEM!
- Door hangers for you to “pick your neighbor”. Just hand deliver and post them on doors if you think someone may be interested in your home.
- Thank You Cards – we send these to every single agent that shows your home to put this listing in their hands again.
- High gloss brochures – for Open Houses and Agents showing your home.
- Pass along cards - for you to give to your friends and family. Post them at work, the gym or your local coffee shop wall.
- Business cards – specific to your listing for us to give out as our office Sales Meetings. You never know if an agent has an upcoming buyer that will WANT your property!
None of all this good stuff matters unless you have the right Team. All the marketing in the world won’t matter if you do not have the right team representing YOU. We have an entire team of 5 full-time advocates who take their jobs very seriously. When you hire one of us, you get us all.
Now, are you ready? Again, we are giving YOU the opportunity to a #OneWeekListing agreement with us, and if you are not happy with our efforts after the 7 days- FIRE US. There is no cost or no obligation to cancel our agreement. Let us prove that to you. Contact us today for more information.