On my way into the office this morning, every radio station was talking about the hyped up Valentines Day tomorrow. Taking live callers on questions like "Do you still celebrate?", "What do you get your other half if you've only been dating a few months?", "How do you celebrate when you have kids?" The answers were ALL OVER THE BOARD.
If you simply forgot about tomorrow or just lost track of time and haven't gotten a little gift yet - your significant other would love ANY of the below romantic restaurants. These are some of our personal favorites, in no sort of order. CALL NOW and try to get a last minute reservation before you're in the doghouse. Even if you have plans tomorrow, make sure to mark some of these restaurants as a "must try" for future reference, we won't disappoint.
Enjoy your Valentines Day with the 14 Most Romantic Restaurants for Your Valentine in Orlando.
1. PRATO- Blending simplicity and inspiration, Prato celebrates cuisine from Italy’s rich culinary landscape, seamlessly blending Italian classics with modern techniques and seasonal ingredients. The warm space welcomes guests with its contemporary design balanced by rustic elements, including a long bar, which encourages a vibrant and communal atmosphere. With its window-paned doors and year round patio seating, Prato emphasizes the “Park” of Park Avenue.
2. ENZOS ON THE LAKE- Enzo’s on the Lake is the perfect place for a congenial evening of cocktails, fine food and wine, lavish desserts and our special hospitality. No matter whether you are entertaining for business or pleasure, having a birthday celebration or just a romantic dinner for two, we will do our best to keep you satisfied.
3. HILLSTONE- Situated on the banks of Lake Killarney, Hillstone promises stunning sunsets with the opportunity to take it all in with a glass of wine from your personal Adirondack chair. The modern yet warm architecture creates the perfect setting for a fine meal enjoyed in the company of family and friends. Features on the menu include the classic grilled chicken salad, prime New York strip steak and key lime pie.
4. CANVAS RESTAURANT & MARKET- Relax in Lake Nona, on the water with live music on select nights. The Canvas Restaurant menu features new American cuisine influenced by Florida’s Southern and Latin American roots. Executive Chef Bryan Thoman focuses on seasonal and regional produce as well as an abundance of fresh, Florida seafood. W
5. CHROMA- A cornerstone of the all-new Lake Nona Town Center, Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen serves a colorful spectrum of small plates with big tastes. Every detail of the restaurant has been thoughtfully designed to create a social environment where guests can connect, dine, and unwind. Chroma’s visible kitchen faces the vibrant bar and lounge where guests can choose from a range of local and craft beers, specialty cocktails, and fine wines-on-tap. Diners can opt to sit inside in cozy banquettes, enjoy a meal outside on the covered patio or outdoor lounge, or in the solarium complete with views of Lake Nona’s community art installation, "The Beacon."
6. LE COQ AU VIN- Le Coq Au Vin offers a fresh twist on legendary french foods by implementing new world flavors with classic french dishes. We pride ourselves in utilizing the philosophy 'from farm to the table' by introducing many products that are indigenous to the state of Florida for our customers to enjoy each and every day. Opened in 1976, and is still among the best Zagat America’s top restaurants. The restaurant is now owned and operated by Chef Reimund Pitz and his wife Sandy, in partnership with Chef Louis and Magdalena Perrotte. The cuisine reflects traditional classical cooking techniques as well as different cultural influences.
7. STK- Artfully blends the modern steakhouse and chic lounge into one- offering a dynamic, fine dining experience with the superior quality of a traditional experience.
8. 1921 BY NORMAN VAN AKEN- “1921 by Norman Van Aken” is the James Beard Award winning Chef’s restaurant in Mount Dora taking a forward-thinking outlook on the bounty of ingredients and culinary traditions that encompass the local community as well as a true reflection of modern Florida cuisine. Situated in a converted home built in 1921, the restaurant serves as a reminder that America and its varying historic cuisines are made up of a vast array of recipes and flavors imparted by a wide range of explorers and immigrants. These culinary traditions have become entrenched in the land and local communities found throughout Florida and the world.
9. KRES CHOPHOUSE- Creative & modern, while still honoring the classics, Kres Chophouse is an independent steakhouse that crosses the traditional boundaries to deliver extraordinary value and a “historic” dining experience. Our Prime Beef is aged in-house and hand cut to order. Ultra fresh Florida coastal fish and regional seafood is delivered daily. Our mission is to obtain the finest quality at the best value for our guests.
10. THE CHEFS TABLE- In historic Winter Garden, just a few miles from Orlando’s theme parks, an intimate gourmet dining experience awaits you. Local residents rave about it and foodies come from all over the world to sample the superb cuisine and intimate service of The Chef’s Table at the Edgewater Hotel.
11. LUMA ON PARK AVE- An upscale, casual American kitchen serving original locally inspired cuisine. Modern design and décor define LUMA and offer a sophisticated and welcoming dining atmosphere. A fixture on Winter Park’s famed Park Avenue, LUMA is upbeat without being uptight. Whether looking for a delicate bite, or a multi-course feast, LUMA offers guests unparalleled flavor in engaging surroundings and a featured open kitchen.
12. MAXINES ON SHINE- On Shine our goal is simple “We Seek To Elevate The Experience of Engaging Others In A Highly Entertaining & Enlivening Epicurean Environment!” As a Neighborhood Restaurant located in the Heart of The City Beautiful, We Welcome YOU to the Parlor of a Friend’s Home in the Colonialtown Neighborhood. Diverse, Comfortable & Delicious w/ a Splash o’ Sexiness.
13. CHRISTNERS PRIME STEAK & LOBSTER- Carole, David, and Alice Christner opened our doors in 1993, and we‘ve been an Orlando staple ever since. As a family-owned restaurant, we make our own rules and serve the community by our own standards. Only the best U.S.D.A. Prime cuts of beef. Imported cold water lobster. Fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. You might say that we don’t cut corners when it comes to quality.
14. THE BOHEME RESTAURANT- The Boheme is home to one of the best-kept secrets in town, the Sunday Jazz Brunch "Best of Orlando 2013, 2014, and 2015" . Featuring some of Central Florida’s hottest jazz musicians, the Jazz Brunch allows guests to indulge in the finest culinary offerings while contemporary jazz sounds emanate from the Imperial Grand Bösendorfer Piano.
*ALL DESCRIPTIONS WERE TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE RESTAURANTS WEBSITE.